- the first thing you need to do is to develop a positive mind frame. Optimism is very important to help get by in life. When you begin to see yourself and your situation in a positive light, every other thing will be easy. You will then be able to stay committed to how badly you want to achieve your goal. As a matter of fact, start seeing yourself as someone who has already made it.
- build a plan for yourself. If you have a day job and still have to update your blog/website, reply emails and attend to clients, you need to make sure you have a daily timetable for yourself. Give yourself time to eat, shower, nap, work, and sleep. If you can break down your daily duties, you’ll find it easy to do everything you want to do because your brain automatically adjusts to that order and it will be trained to deal and adapt to the situation.
- Take a break darling. You need a day or two off and when I say ‘a day off’, I mean a day when you just wake, pray, eat, sleep and just breaatthheeee. That way, you get to reflect on your self and relax your mind. All work and no play makes Jane a dull girl.
- Make sure you get at least 6-7 hours of sleep daily. Please allow blood and oxygen to flow through your body lol.
- Take one step at a time. Don’t rush yourself…everything will fall into place.
- Go out…go on a date, cinemas, ladies day/night out. Just have a laugh and smile.
- Read a lot of motivational books
- Remember to always ask for help when you need it.
I hope I have been able to get a message or two across to you who has been struggling to stay positive and remain on top of their game. I understand the struggles behind juggling different things at the same time. Just drink water and raise your legs. Just don’t give up! Please leave comments below if you have any other points you might want to give.