“Know yourself…know your worth n#@%&”
Who are you are what do you stand for? Self worth is knowing one’s value as a human being. I like to emphasize a lot on the importance of knowing your worth and what you stand for. Many of us think that we know our worth but that’s not so true. We accept things that we don’t deserve, e.g., crap and unhealthy relationships or even sh#tty jobs; this is because we don’t understand that we deserve better, that we, as human should not be devalued by a fellow human like us.
In a relationship, because of “love”, we lose our self respect, we let people push us down and there are those people who wanna trample upon your feelings because they have found that weak spot in you. We need to understand that to love someone, you need to love yourself enough first. Heck, you cannot value others around you if you don’t know your won value first.
Honey, you shouldn’t spend your whole life hating yourself, comparing yourself to others and taking crap that you do not deserve. I’s about time you sit yourself and have a conversation with yourself. Challenge your inner critic and star seeing yourself as who you really are…that smart,beautiful and amazing being that you are, rather than pointing out the negative points of views of yourself. Don’t let the society and people’s thoughts of you define who you are. Here are some ways to challenge those tiny voices;
- you need to understand that imperfection is a normal aspect of human life that you’ll need to embrace whether you like it or not.
- you should be able to stand your ground and hold your head high
- know what you deserve and don’t let anyone make you feel like you deserve less
- set yourself a strict policy to stand by. Believe me when i say that some people don’t have good policies…once you have a certain policy and you stand by it, there is nothing no one can do to scratch that.
- BUILD UP CONFIDENCE. if you have high confidence, you won’t ever compare yourself to others. I, for one don’t give a damn what people say or think most of the times cos i believe that if i want or love something, then I must go for it.
- you have to take pride in who your ALWAYS.
- let no one degrade your worth because some people are so good at pointing out all your negativity.
TELL YOURSELF NOW THAT YOU ARE WORTH MORE THAN THEY THINK. YOU DESERVE TO BE HAPPY..YOU LOVE YOURSELF AND YOU ARE HAPPY WITH THE WAY YOU ARE. BE MORE CONFIDENT IN YOURSELF AND BUILD YOURSELF